Resources: Administrative info and processes

Registering for conference travel It’s often easier to get your registration and travel arrangements made directly and charged to the appropriate grant. Ask your advisor. Getting reimbursed for a purchase, conference travel, etc. If you paid for your own travel and/or registration: within 45 days max (important) of the travel event, gather all your receipts, go to this ERSO page and follow the instructions for “Access the intranet” and then for “Submit my intranet request”.  When you get to the step where you select a list of names, select the name of your advisor so that your request is routed to them for approval.